ABOUT COVID-19 PANDIMIA
Next Plus, following the developments regarding the spread of the Corona Virus both in Greece and abroad and recognizing the need to strengthen the information and support of its Associates and Customers, informs that it has taken all the necessary measures in time and against the dissemination of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) in accordance with Government measures and directives.
Our Company, among very few in Greece, applies the ISO 22301: 2012 standard for the Business Continuity Management System that allows the operational continuity and uninterrupted continuity of our company (remote operation and / or home work) during of the most demanding and non-expected conditions, such as that of the corona virus pandemic.
Dealing with the situation calmly, responsibly and professionally, Next Plus in full compliance with Government and Health regulations to take measures to prevent and limit the spread of the COVID-19 (corona virus) prioritizes security and protection of its employees, associates and customers, which is its primary concern, but without disturbing the balance of daily work.
Finally, for the prevention and safety of all of us, please take the following steps:
- Regular hand washing with an alcoholic solution or soap and water. Washing your hands with an alcoholic solution or soap and water kills the virus if it is in our hands.
- Keep a distance of at least 2 meters from you and other people, especially from people who cough, sneeze or have a fever.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes. Hands touch many surfaces that may be infected with the virus. If you touch your eyes, mouth or nose, you can transmit the virus from the surface to yourself.
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, it is important to seek medical help as soon as possible, as you may be suffering from a respiratory infection or a more serious illness. Respiratory symptoms and fever may be due to a variety of causes, and depending on your travel history and circumstances, Covid-19 may be one of them.
- If you have mild symptoms of a respiratory infection and have not traveled, stay home until your recovery, following all the rules of personal hygiene.
If professional needs allow it, we stay home so we can all be together again soon.