The company “NEXT PLUS” is activated in the following fields:
“PROVISION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES AND SUPPORT IN PORT AND OTHER FACILITIES ON SECURITY, TRAINING-BRIEFINGS, DEVELOPEMNT OF MANUALS ON SECURITY AND QUALITY, PROVISION OF ORGANIZATION AND SUPPORT SERVICES ON PASSENGER-FREIGHT STATIONS AND SHIPS OPERATION, AND “DEVELOPMENT OF SECURITY ASSESSMENTS FOR PORT FACILITIES / PORTS FOR POSSIBLE RISKS FROM INTENTIONAL ILLEGAL ACTIONS AS PER THE 2004 DIRECTIVE 2005 / 65EC ON ENHANCEMENΤ OF PORTS SECURITY, AS INCORPORATED IN THE NATIONAL LEGISLATION BY LAW NO 3622/2007 (GOVERNMENT GAZETTE A’ 281/10-12-07) AS APPLICABLE AT EVERY TIME»
NEXT PLUS has developed and implemented a Unified Management System in order to achieve the best possible quality of its services, to maintain the confidentiality of information and personal data of its customers and associates, as well as to ensure the uninterrupted provision of services under any circumstances. The systems that make up the Company’s Single Management System are:
- ISO 9001: 2015 for quality assurance
- ISO 27001: 2013 to safeguard Information
- ISO 22301: 2019 to ensure Business Continuity
In order to achieve the above goals, “NEXT PLUS” operates with the following principles:
- All employees are fully aware of the requirements of the Company’s Single Management System and ensure its full implementation, under the supervision of the Company’s Management and the Managing System Manager,
- The Company provides all the necessary tools and equipment to achieve the objectives of the Single Management System
- The company ensures that its employees are kept informed on information security and personal data management issues.
- The company ensures a minimum acceptable level of operation of its critical functions under any circumstances
- The company is committed to complying with the regulatory and legislative requirements relating to its services.
- The company is committed to implementing all the provisions of the Single Management System.
Mr. Kraniotis Marinos is appointed as the Head of the Unified Management System of the Company.